Pulse Form fit electromagnetic pulse technology to connect, move and deform. An existing technology that provides in another context entirely new opportunities.
REVOLUTION IN CONNECTING COMPONENTS
The combination of components is an essential part of industrial production. The traditional technologies for connecting are welding, soldering or gluing. Pulseform offers an alternative that represents a revolutionary improvement of production processes: a EMPF technology. Some advantages:
- Strong connections with a non-contact technique.
- Connections between different materials.
- Great for weight reduction programs.
- Welding, soldering and bonding is unnecessary.
- Fits into a cradle-to-cradle production.
PPE Holland supported the mechanical frame design within the Pulseform development project.